Dirty Genes: The Histamine Workbook
Looking for a way to educate your clients and patients about histamine without overwhelming them?
More than that - you’re looking for a way to increase their compliance. You know what they need to do in order to get better, but they’re just not doing it.
The issue with histamine is that it’s extremely complex.
Clients and patients don’t take action when they’re overwhelmed. They freeze
We’ve taken the complex and distilled it into actionable steps.
Imagine your client or patient sitting across from you. If you hear them say any of the following statements, they’ll love the Dirty Genes: The Histamine Workbook:
- I’m busy. Give me what I need to know about histamine - and fast.
- I’ve been very good about limiting food and drinks high in histamine. I still struggle.
- I successfully use supplements that support histamine. While great, I’d like to learn what other things I can do to reduce the amount of supplements I take.
- I want to know why antihistamines work so well short term but why they fail to work long term.
- I suspect things in my office, work, car and the environment are triggering histamine symptoms. I’ve no idea what it could be. I’d like a comprehensive quick list of things to look for so I can take action.
- I ordered StrateGene. My Histamine pathway is quite dirty. I’d like to know how to clean it up
- I read Dirty Genes. My DAO gene is dirty. I cleaned it up with the recommendations. While they helped, I’m still struggling and want more tools to get my histamine supported.
- I’d like to know which supplements may support a healthy histamine response - and why I need those specific ones.
- I enjoy quizzes, checklists and diagrams. I learn better this way than reading lots of dense scientific articles or wading through podcasts or videos.
- I trust content that comes from published scientific research. I expect a significant bibliography showing exactly where the authors got their information.
Dr. Lynch, and his research team, have unleashed a new piece to the Dirty Genes puzzle. Whether you read the original Dirty Genes or are just getting acquainted, Dirty Genes: The Histamine Workbook will undoubtedly help you optimize your patient’s histamine levels, and their life.
You don’t even need to do genetic testing to reap all the rewards this workbook has to offer.
Filled with resources which pinpoint unique symptoms and triggers, the patient becomes an active participant rather than a passive reader. This is a self-empowering guide. No one knows their body like they do. With this handy workbook, they can finally track, and manage, their histamine symptoms with confidence.
Who Needs Dirty Genes: The Histamine Workbook
The symptoms of histamine intolerance vary tremendously and arise from 6 main factors. As a result, the cause and effect of histamine intolerance are hard to pinpoint.
Some days histamine will be high, others it will be low. Yes, low histamine is a problem. They’ll learn about low histamine, too. Some days they’ll tolerate a high histamine meal just fine, and other days they may feel nauseated and fatigued. Why? They’ll find out.
This workbook is like opening their eyes early in a game of hide-n-seek. They’ll find where the histamine issues are way faster. Most importantly, it educates and empowers them.
Use supplements to support healthy histamine levels? This workbook guides you why you would, or wouldn’t, need specific Seeking Health supplements. This alone saves you, and them, time and money, and reduces frustration. That’s increased referrals.
You’ll both learn about The Pulse Method in depth. Essentially, The Pulse Method is Dr. Lynch’s approach to supplementation. Most people do not supplement properly. If one doesn’t use a supplement properly, then a high-quality, effective supplement becomes a problem.
Teach your patient how to effectively utilize your supplements using The Pulse Method!
Dirty Genes: The Histamine Workbook Includes:
- Histamine centerfold
- Section 1 - Your Histamine Signs and Symptoms
- Section 2 - What Dirties your Histamine Genes
- Section 3 - Your Histamine Genetics (optional)
- Section 4 - Antihistamine Medications
- Section 5 - What Cleans your Histamine Genes
- Section 6 - Supplements for Histamine
- Section 7 - I’m Cured!
- Appendix - Shopping Resources
Total Pages: 54